Join us on April 28th, 2020, 1:00 – 3:20 pm for another round of matching among Data+Service members.
At the first Data+Service Alliance online match-making event you will:
- listen to exciting pitches and collaboration ideas
- sharpen your collaboration ideas by discussing them with other experts
- find the best-fitting collaboration partners for your project
Two ways to participate:
- Pitch your idea and find project partners.
What to do: Send us a 45 seconds video of your idea, including an introduction of you and your project goal as well as a brief description of the partners you’re trying to find.
Deadline: April 20th, 2020.* Alternatively you can send 1-2 slides to pitch your idea at the event. For the event, prepare to pitch your idea in 3 minutes. Make sure to cover the following questions:
- What’s the project about?
- What’s the project’s current state?
- What’s the project’s next step?
- What or who are you looking for?
- How should others collaborate?
- Listen to ideas and partner-up for a project with one of the pitching teams.
What to do: Register till April 24th, 2020 by sending a mail to email@example.com.
First: 3 minutes pitch and 2 minutes questions for each idea.
Then: Split in different virtual rooms to discuss the ideas and find collaboration partners.
13:00 – 14:30 Pitches
14:30 – 14:45 Break
14:45 – 15:15 Discussion & Matching
15:15 – 15:20 Conclusion