SDS2020 Pre-Conference Workshops
The following workshops will be held online on June 25, 2020
- 9am – 12:30pm: An Experimental Exploratory Data Analysis for a Classification Task
- 9am – 12:30pm: A Hybrid Edge-Cloud Platform for Self-Adaptive Machine Learning Based IoT Applications
- 1:30pm – 5pm: Legal and Ethical Aspects in Data-Driven Business
- 1:30pm – 5pm: Machine Learning Push-Down to SAP HANA with Python
- 1:30pm – 5pm: NLPeasy – Harnessing the Power of Unstructured Data
Separate registration for the workshops is required. The corresponding rooms will be announced closer to the conference. Workshops are limited in capacity and served on a first come basis.
All information can be found on the event website.